Seeking Help For Infertility

If you have tried unsuccessfully to conceive for more than 12 months, or for women over 35, for more than 6 months, then perhaps you are ready to take your exploration to the next level.

It is common for couples to turn to their OB/Gyn for initial fertility guidance when they’re having difficulty conceiving a child. This may or may not be the healthcare provider who ultimately diagnoses and treats your condition, but consulting a healthcare provider with whom you are familiar is a good place to start. Don’t hesitate to ask your healthcare provider about his/her expertise in the area of fertility, since some healthcare providers are more knowledgeable about it than others. You want to make sure you’re getting the most current and accurate information and that you are being guided in the proper direction.

Clinic Locator